When I pull my boat the temp. gauge pegs out some times. I put the trans. in neutral reb eng. temp. drops right down
getting to hot on 1997 Ford F-150
1 answerFebruary 22, 2015
3 answersJuly 09, 2010
2 answersApril 23, 2015
2 answersMarch 30, 2010
2 answersJanuary 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.