When I pull my boat the temp. gauge pegs out some times. I put the trans. in neutral reb eng. temp. drops right down
getting to hot on 1997 Ford F-150
Verified for the Ford F-1506 reports
1 answerFebruary 22, 2015
3 answersJuly 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($323 - 423) in Lacey Spring, VA
- Air Pump Replacement ($201 - 353) in Hayden, IN
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($127 - 177) in Sturgeon, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Miami, IN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($72 - 113) in Mountain Home, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($89 - 135) in Bozeman, MT