After replacing the Cam Postion Sensor, Crankshaft Position Sensor, Timing Belt and cleaning all grounds under battery tray I'm still receiving P0341 code. The car is running fine but it's not at full strength. Any suggestions?
Getting CPS P0341 code on Jetta 2.0 on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($495 - $683) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($365 - $635) in Pfafftown, NC
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($101 - $188) in Wishek, ND
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($322 - $387) in Burnham, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($429 - $501) in North Branford, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($300 - $433) in Cade, LA