After replacing the Cam Postion Sensor, Crankshaft Position Sensor, Timing Belt and cleaning all grounds under battery tray I'm still receiving P0341 code. The car is running fine but it's not at full strength. Any suggestions?
Getting CPS P0341 code on Jetta 2.0 on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting