never had this till a 2rate shop installed a new drag line at 20,000 miles... instisting l needed it, now l can't get rid of the shmmy
getting a serious uncontroled shimmy in front if brakes applyed over 60mph on 2001 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
2001 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in New Market, TN
- Thermostat Replacement ($116 - 153) in Pine Bush, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Sheldon, IA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($335 - 468) in Palisades, WA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($61 - 78) in West Farmington, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - 56) in Chamois, MO