never had this till a 2rate shop installed a new drag line at 20,000 miles... instisting l needed it, now l can't get rid of the shmmy
getting a serious uncontroled shimmy in front if brakes applyed over 60mph on 2001 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
2001 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($276 - 412) in New Market, TN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($148 - 283) in Pine Bush, NY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($424 - 557) in Sheldon, IA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Palisades, WA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($52 - 67) in West Farmington, OH
- Water Pump Replacement ($175 - 396) in Chamois, MO