Timing belt was replaced 20,0000 miles ago. Was charged $800.00 for water pump and thermostat replacement at a Chrysler/Chevrolet dealership. Had been quoted a $500 labor charge just before Christmas 2012. Went back April 2013 after 9am monday morn. They kept car 5 days and then had the nerve to tack on another $9.00 after check had already been written.Had asked for total w/taxes up front before saying do the job. Thanks for your answer.
Generally, what is labor cost to replace water pump and thermostat. on 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Asked by for the 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Problems(9)
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair Estimates
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Q&A(254)
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Recalls(5)
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Shops
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- Why won't my 05 PT cruiser start like it's not getting fire or gas!! Help ME !!!
- How to replace 10 awg fusible link wire,what are ratings needed.
- radiator replaced;went to check oil after & dipstick broken. Any way they did it
- my bushings need replaced. Which suspension components have bushings?
- Replaced Head Gasket and timing belt and have no spark what could be wrong
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($68 - $102) in Green Valley Lake, CA
- Alternator Replacement ($445 - $572) in Carlisle, IA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Libertytown, MD
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($360 - $962) in McLean, NE
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($203 - $214) in Cumberland Center, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($355 - $401) in Lebanon, VA