Hello, Im currently thinking about buying a VW Cabriolet, looking at models 1988-1995 and I have been able to acquire only very little information about which model would be the best option and how expensive the maintenance would be as well as efficiency and reliability. All information and opinions are greatly appreciated. thanks.
General Information on 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio
Asked by for the 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio
3 answersSeptember 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- Where is the camshaft position sensor located on a 02 vw cabrio?
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
1998 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($346 - $443) in Monroe, OK
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ray Brook, NY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($185 - $288) in Shasta Lake, CA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($522 - $744) in Junction, UT
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Port Deposit, MD
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Rothville, MO