Hello, Im currently thinking about buying a VW Cabriolet, looking at models 1988-1995 and I have been able to acquire only very little information about which model would be the best option and how expensive the maintenance would be as well as efficiency and reliability. All information and opinions are greatly appreciated. thanks.
General Information on 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio
3 answersSeptember 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- I was driving on the interstate and my car just shut off
- My cabrio keeps blowing the ignition coil I've changed the spark plugs and wires and distributor cap. What could be causing this problem? I know the throttle body may be bad
- Where do I check transmission fluid
- Windshield Wipers stopped working. I assume it's the motor. How much to fix?
- Windshield Wiper Motor repair costs estimates