my 2003 Honda Accord gear doesnt get off park when the brakes are pressed. my brake lights come on and i have changed the brake switch and its still the same problem :( my horn works so i dont know if its a fuse problem. been puzzled for about a week now.. im only able to use the car with the override.
Gear stuck on park on 2003 Honda Accord
0 answersAugust 11, 2015
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
3 answersMay 16, 2010
4 answersApril 12, 2009
1 answerApril 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?