my 2003 Honda Accord gear doesnt get off park when the brakes are pressed. my brake lights come on and i have changed the brake switch and its still the same problem :( my horn works so i dont know if its a fuse problem. been puzzled for about a week now.. im only able to use the car with the override.
Gear stuck on park on 2003 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2003 Honda Accord
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by mrtrans ,
December 07, 2010
It sounds like the shift interlock switch is bad in the consule. If you would like to bring it by Mr. Transmission on Antoine or the location on I-10 East, we would be more than happy to diagnose your problem for free.
0 answersAugust 11, 2015
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
3 answersMay 16, 2010
1 answerApril 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
- Why would my Accord occasionally make a loud clanking noise at start up?
2003 Honda Accord Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($123 - $147) in Allegan, MI
- Starter Replacement ($312 - $632) in Steilacoom, WA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($270 - $368) in Elloree, SC
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Deweyville, UT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($222 - $279) in Lake View, SC
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($70 - $84) in Prairie City, IL