my 2003 Honda Accord gear doesnt get off park when the brakes are pressed. my brake lights come on and i have changed the brake switch and its still the same problem :( my horn works so i dont know if its a fuse problem. been puzzled for about a week now.. im only able to use the car with the override.
Gear stuck on park on 2003 Honda Accord
It sounds like the shift interlock switch is bad in the consule. If you would like to bring it by Mr. Transmission on Antoine or the location on I-10 East, we would be more than happy to diagnose your problem for free.
0 answersAugust 11, 2015
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
3 answersMay 16, 2010
1 answerApril 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2003 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($291 - $344) in Allegan, MI
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($103 - $127) in Steilacoom, WA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($161 - $214) in Elloree, SC
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($138 - $181) in Deweyville, UT
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($84 - $95) in Lake View, SC
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($85 - $118) in Prairie City, IL