my 2003 Honda Accord gear doesnt get off park when the brakes are pressed. my brake lights come on and i have changed the brake switch and its still the same problem :( my horn works so i dont know if its a fuse problem. been puzzled for about a week now.. im only able to use the car with the override.
Gear stuck on park on 2003 Honda Accord
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by mrtrans ,
December 07, 2010
It sounds like the shift interlock switch is bad in the consule. If you would like to bring it by Mr. Transmission on Antoine or the location on I-10 East, we would be more than happy to diagnose your problem for free.
0 answersAugust 11, 2015
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
3 answersMay 16, 2010
4 answersApril 12, 2009
1 answerApril 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2003 Honda Accord Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($276 - 346) in Allegan, MI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($186 - 241) in Steilacoom, WA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($116 - 159) in Elloree, SC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($379 - 940) in Deweyville, UT
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($704 - 1,698) in Lake View, SC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($146 - 616) in Prairie City, IL