My gear has been getting stuck in park for about the last 5 months every couple of times I into the car. Then finally last night get into the car and the gear wont move from park what should I do and what is the problem? Thanks in adavance.
Gear stuck in park on 2008 Toyota Camry
3 answersDecember 30, 2010
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
1 answerApril 15, 2011
1 answerJune 08, 2009
1 answerJuly 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather