My gear has been getting stuck in park for about the last 5 months every couple of times I into the car. Then finally last night get into the car and the gear wont move from park what should I do and what is the problem? Thanks in adavance.
Gear stuck in park on 2008 Toyota Camry
3 answersDecember 30, 2010
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
1 answerApril 15, 2011
1 answerJune 08, 2009
1 answerJuly 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
2008 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($367 - 715) in Ben Hur, VA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($149 - 238) in Cache Junction, UT
- 97,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Manton, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($111 - 158) in Des Moines, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,035 - 1,226) in Grenola, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($125 - 322) in Sawyer, KS