My gear has been getting stuck in park for about the last 5 months every couple of times I into the car. Then finally last night get into the car and the gear wont move from park what should I do and what is the problem? Thanks in adavance.
Gear stuck in park on 2008 Toyota Camry
3 answersDecember 30, 2010
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
1 answerApril 15, 2011
1 answerJune 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy