My gear has been getting stuck in park for about the last 5 months every couple of times I into the car. Then finally last night get into the car and the gear wont move from park what should I do and what is the problem? Thanks in adavance.
Gear stuck in park on 2008 Toyota Camry
3 answersDecember 30, 2010
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
1 answerApril 15, 2011
1 answerJune 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced