when I put my car in gear the car slam into gear engine light on car wont go over 30 do u think i need to take my car to mercedes and get the car reflash
gear shifting on 2002 Mercedes-Benz E430
1 answer 1 comment
The loss of power and check engine light being on is the transmission/engine going into "safe" mode. Is there any Independent Mercedes repair shop near you that has a good reputation?
2 answersOctober 22, 2010
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E4308 reports
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
1 answerAugust 30, 2015
1 answerMay 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- driver seat forward control does not work
- Check oil light on - not low on oil.
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- All the buttons on the steering wheel stopped working. Which computer controls
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?