I broke a piece in my steering column and can't find out what is actually is or where to get a replacemnt. It is a plastic piece that connects to the gear shifter. I'm thinking it connects the gear shifter to the transmission, but not totally sure.
Gear Shifter on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerAugust 18, 2012
1 answerDecember 16, 2009
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
2 answersMay 10, 2011
1 answerDecember 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why do I have condensation on the inside of my windshield
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?