I broke a piece in my steering column and can't find out what is actually is or where to get a replacemnt. It is a plastic piece that connects to the gear shifter. I'm thinking it connects the gear shifter to the transmission, but not totally sure.
Gear Shifter on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerAugust 18, 2012
1 answerJanuary 20, 2017
1 answerDecember 16, 2009
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
1 answerDecember 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($316 - $498) in Mica, WA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($386 - $932) in Spring Dale, WV
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($241 - $381) in Emden, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Forest Hills, NY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($35 - $45) in Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Rio Blanco, PR