» » »

Dodge Q&A

Ask Your Question

2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Question: Gear Shifter



Rldavis, 4.7L V8, Douglass, KS, February 12, 2009, 20:24

I broke a piece in my steering column and can't find out what is actually is or where to get a replacemnt. It is a plastic piece that connects to the gear shifter. I'm thinking it connects the gear shifter to the transmission, but not totally sure.

1 Answer
Flag This