I can put it in gear no problem, then I can park it start truck back & it won't move I can keep messing with it & brake pedal then it we will move fine can do it over over works great then turn it off try again may or may not work??
Gear shift won't move all time sometimes no problem. on 1997 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.
- 5.7 tbi k1500 Chevy can't seem to find where my engine coolant temp sensor goes?