When changing the fuses they kept popping and dying. Is this from the Solenoid and what is the basic cost of fixing.
Gear shift wont go out of park. on 2002 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
2002 Ford Windstar Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Sycamore, OH
- 95,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Lakewood, CO
- Heater Core Replacement ($332 - 421) in El Prado, NM
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in West Fork, AR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($371 - 506) in Scandia, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($719 - 785) in Bluffton, AR