i have read other answers and they talk of screws under the dash that when tightened remedied the problem, where exactly are these screws located or where do they go?
gear shift will not go into park, found screw on floor, where does it go, will t on 1997 Mercury Mountaineer
- 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Problems(5)
- 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Repair Estimates
- 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Q&A(79)
- 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Recalls(7)
- 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Shops
- 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Reviews(9)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- the rear lights still on even when i turn the car off
- I have a 2000 mercury mountaineer with 154,000 miles. The reverse doesn't work.
- Drivers power seat will move on its own while driving
- No heat. Blowing air fine. What is causing only cool air flow?
- random codes popping up along with engine failsafe mode
1997 Mercury Mountaineer Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($194 - 274) in Monroe City, MO
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in The Dalles, OR
- 60,000 Mile Service ($237 - 328) in Fair Oaks, IN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($197 - 304) in Cedar Falls, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($125 - 138) in Hurley, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($601 - 706) in Hickory, KY