the book say press the pink botten in tray I did, it still did not unlock
gear shift stuck in park on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 176) in Yorktown, IA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($238 - 405) in Escatawpa, MS
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($326 - 913) in Jefferson, OR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($41 - 50) in Parma, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($271 - 417) in Skytop, PA