My car won't start (more often than not lately) -- someone said that if I put the brake in while turning the key and moving the gear shift back and forth that it will start... this worked in the beginning but not very often now.... takes a long time for it to start sometimes. We had the electrical checked and they said that was fine...
Gear shift stops car from starting on 1993 Saturn SC2
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .