My Lexus Rx400h's ligh indicator on gear shift is out. My dealer said it's more complicated than it seems and would cost about $200? it that a fair price?
gear shift light is out on 2006 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($670 - 958) in West Medford, MA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($642 - 767) in Carlyle, IL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - 57) in Mulberry, IN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($117 - 158) in Sonoita, AZ
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($133 - 153) in Capron, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($228 - 283) in Elliottsburg, PA