My Lexus Rx400h's ligh indicator on gear shift is out. My dealer said it's more complicated than it seems and would cost about $200? it that a fair price?
gear shift light is out on 2006 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($179 - 277) in West Medford, MA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($492 - 629) in Carlyle, IL
- 50,000 Mile Service ($162 - 255) in Mulberry, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($515 - 808) in Sonoita, AZ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 105) in Capron, VA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($1,223 - 1,245) in Elliottsburg, PA