My Lexus Rx400h's ligh indicator on gear shift is out. My dealer said it's more complicated than it seems and would cost about $200? it that a fair price?
gear shift light is out on 2006 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
- My hybrid battery is draining very fast when I have my AC on. Why? It goes from almost full to just about empty within a min. Will the hybrid battery die while driving?
- Having issues with lexus rx400h after replacing axle