My Lexus Rx400h's ligh indicator on gear shift is out. My dealer said it's more complicated than it seems and would cost about $200? it that a fair price?
gear shift light is out on 2006 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
- My hybrid battery is draining very fast when I have my AC on. Why? It goes from almost full to just about empty within a min. Will the hybrid battery die while driving?
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($509 - 711) in West Medford, MA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($239 - 311) in Carlyle, IL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - 57) in Mulberry, IN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($433 - 537) in Sonoita, AZ
- CV Joint Replacement ($734 - 827) in Capron, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($418 - 511) in Elliottsburg, PA