98 S90 gear shift knob needs to be replaced. how can it be done
gear shift knob on s90 is loose...button on knob does not engage shifter shaft on 1998 Volvo S90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S90 Questions
- Car randomly not start -if I loosen 1 cable on battery post retighten it will
- Changing timing belt. Marks on pulleys do not line up with notches on cover.
- My `98 S90 is hard to start, (5-10 seconds of cranking) after sitting for a few hours or overnight. It does not matter what ambient temp is, it does the same thing. If I go into a store and come out within 5 minutes or so it starts right away. Any ideas?
- Radio adapter
- I have oil on my spark plugs, what is wrong
1998 Volvo S90 Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($154 - 231) in Max, MN
- Starter Replacement ($353 - 501) in Parma, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Prichard, WV
- Oil and Filter Change ($31 - 76) in Clear Lake, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($289 - 302) in Berwick, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($176 - 212) in Bloomingdale, NY