gear shift fault and the repair price on 2003 Jaguar S-Type
1 answerJuly 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
- The radiator had to be replaced and now it won't start.
2003 Jaguar S-Type Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Bush, KY
- 10,000 Mile Service ($43 - 96) in Warden, WA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($816 - 951) in Benton, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($649 - 740) in Honolulu, HI
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($474 - 766) in Jonesville, IN
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Lexington, MA