gear shift button broke on 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue

The gear shift button on my 1999 olds intrigue broke off. How do I change it and where can I get the part?

by in Saint Joseph, MO on June 24, 2010
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by , June 25, 2010
You can try a GM dealer but since Olds no linger exists I think your best bet is a salvage yard.
COMMENT by , November 30, 2010
most gm dealers can still get olds parts i got one for mine at a chevy dealer