having trouble placing shift into park.must go to nuetral or drive and attempt park again.sometime it goes easy and times i struggle.....thankyou dave
gear shift on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerMay 06, 2011
Verified for the Hyundai Santa Fe54 reports
1 answerOctober 15, 2014
1 answerOctober 25, 2010
2 answersAugust 29, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?