having trouble placing shift into park.must go to nuetral or drive and attempt park again.sometime it goes easy and times i struggle.....thankyou dave
gear shift on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerMay 06, 2011
Verified for the Hyundai Santa Fe57 reports
1 answerOctober 15, 2014
1 answerOctober 25, 2010
2 answersAugust 29, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally