car in stuck in low gear but gear shift moves
gear shift on 2006 Dodge Magnum
Verified for the Dodge Magnum34 reports
2 answersAugust 15, 2010
1 answerAugust 28, 2010
0 answersJune 24, 2012
1 answerJanuary 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2006 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($733 - $1,036) in Grandview, TX
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Damascus, AR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - $197) in Baxter Springs, KS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($130 - $175) in Hurricane Mills, TN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($79 - $86) in Mason, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($223 - $341) in Jefferson, NY