A red gear symbol indicating transmission problem comes on next to the gear select light. The manual says to shut off the engine, restart and the problem goes away. It has only happened twice in the last 2000 miles and only during long drives. It doesn't say anything more in the manual and I don't know if I need to change the filter or what? firstname.lastname@example.org
gear light next to the gear indicator light illuminates on 2001 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!