Hello. I recently purchased a 99 Jetta (automatic). My car was totaled and needed dependable transportation...anyhow, I had to replace lower ball joints, ac compressor, and rotors. I noticed another problem/concern the other day: My gears sometimes don't shift right away. What could this be? It sort of jerks between P and D and D to R.
Gear Jerking on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta468 reports
1 answerSeptember 04, 2010
1 answerAugust 30, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2010
0 answersNovember 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers