Hello. I recently purchased a 99 Jetta (automatic). My car was totaled and needed dependable transportation...anyhow, I had to replace lower ball joints, ac compressor, and rotors. I noticed another problem/concern the other day: My gears sometimes don't shift right away. What could this be? It sort of jerks between P and D and D to R.
Gear Jerking on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta486 reports
1 answerSeptember 04, 2010
1 answerAugust 30, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2010
0 answersNovember 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1999 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Arnold, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Godfrey, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 92) in Loysville, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($339 - 462) in Makinen, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,141 - 1,186) in Mount Carmel, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($105 - 134) in Danbury, NC