Hello. I recently purchased a 99 Jetta (automatic). My car was totaled and needed dependable transportation...anyhow, I had to replace lower ball joints, ac compressor, and rotors. I noticed another problem/concern the other day: My gears sometimes don't shift right away. What could this be? It sort of jerks between P and D and D to R.
Gear Jerking on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerSeptember 04, 2010
1 answerAugust 30, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2010
0 answersNovember 08, 2010
1 answerJanuary 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?