a mechanic told me that they can weld the part back but it will cost between 400-450 dollars and if the gear box is bad a extra 350 is this correct?
gear box problem on 1994 Ford E-150
1 answerNovember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
1994 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($140 - 349) in Monterey, IN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Roanoke, VA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($372 - 679) in Maricopa, AZ
- Wheel Bearing Service ($190 - 248) in Pilger, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($214 - 244) in Hines, OR
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Elko, MN