a mechanic told me that they can weld the part back but it will cost between 400-450 dollars and if the gear box is bad a extra 350 is this correct?
gear box problem on 1994 Ford E-150
1 answerNovember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1994 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($334 - 428) in Monterey, IN
- 105,000 Mile Service ($107 - 162) in Roanoke, VA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Maricopa, AZ
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Pilger, NE
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($958 - 1,518) in Hines, OR
- Air Conditioning System Evacuate & Recharge ($123 - 156) in Elko, MN