I have a leak which I think is coming out of the top of the gear box which I cannot see...what could be causing the leak which sends the gear lube down the gear box and causes it to become completly wet and drip. Or could it be engine oil leaking out of the top of the engine on top of the gear box and running down. Do you think it is the gear box or engine leaking oil?
Gear box leak on 2003 Porsche 911
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche 911 Questions
- How to fix a scratch on my headlight
- I think I blew my head gasket. Should I drive my car to the shop?
- I had the alternator replaced and within 4 blocks of driving it, the engine
- ENGINE LIGHT "AIR INTAKE VALVE" CODE....WHAT IS INVOLVED IN DIAGNOSING PO404
- What is the expected cost of replacing the IMS bearing on a 996?