when I change the gear from one to another, it transsmites automatically but very hard with a halt, then it goes on but when again the gear transsmites automatically it changes in the same hard way. so the gear transsmition would not go as other automatical gears.
gear-auto transsmition. on 1994 Mercedes-Benz E320
Asked by for the 1994 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- Will not start in the third starting position
- There is a rattle noise between drivers door and fender at bottom of car.
- Where to plug third brake light switch wire in e320 2001?
- I was told I need all 4 differential seals replaced because the fluid is leaking
- Why won't it go into reverse and sometimes I have to move the shifter to start
1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($347 - $447) in Wamego, KS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($535 - $958) in Avon, MS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($360 - $542) in Penngrove, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,283 - $1,616) in Lafe, AR
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($132 - $1,744) in Rockwood, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($397 - $477) in Campbell Hall, NY