My problem is I own a 99 Dodge Stratus that was given to me by my Church the problem is the car has some kind of electrical issue and it doesn't seem like the mechanic can figure it out. It has been in the shop off and on for several months and the problem persists. The gauges, windshield wipers and headlights only work on occasion and the mechanic can't seem to figure out why. The car was donated to me so I don't know much about it's past but obviously this is a serious issue since I can't ever be sure I will have windshield wipers or headlights or gauges do you have any idea what may be causing this, it is weird and I my mechanic actually through his hands up yesterday and said he had no idea what is causing this do you know what is wrong?
Gauges, Windshield Wipers and Headlights on 1999 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
1999 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 75) in Wilburn, AR
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - 135) in Vacherie, LA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Madison, FL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($133 - 185) in Holly Pond, AL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($152 - 170) in Culver, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($159 - 213) in Rialto, CA