My problem is I own a 99 Dodge Stratus that was given to me by my Church the problem is the car has some kind of electrical issue and it doesn't seem like the mechanic can figure it out. It has been in the shop off and on for several months and the problem persists. The gauges, windshield wipers and headlights only work on occasion and the mechanic can't seem to figure out why. The car was donated to me so I don't know much about it's past but obviously this is a serious issue since I can't ever be sure I will have windshield wipers or headlights or gauges do you have any idea what may be causing this, it is weird and I my mechanic actually through his hands up yesterday and said he had no idea what is causing this do you know what is wrong?
Gauges, Windshield Wipers and Headlights on 1999 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?