The gauges will work when I first start the vehicle. Then after about two miles, all the warning lights flash and the gauges go up and down and then they stop working. This includes the speedometer, odometer, gas gauge, tachometer, etc. The low fuel light and door ajar light seem to stay on after this happens.
Gauges only work sporadically. on 1991 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 1991 Dodge Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
1991 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Lake Worth, FL
- Radiator Replacement ($534 - $689) in Rooseveltown, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($599 - $858) in Mc Connell, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($169 - $249) in Oliver, GA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in San Acacia, NM
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($271 - $302) in Stockton, MO