my dash gauges will come on sometimes and then other times will not work for a week or so . only thing that comes on when you turn the key is check eng lite , then goes off when you start the veh. like normal. truck runs normal whether guages work ing or not. some what mech. probly ground problem i think but where to start any ideas, heard of this before? also they seem to work more when raining
gauges on 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Verified for the Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD183 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD110 reports
1 answerAugust 06, 2013
2 answersNovember 25, 2010
0 answersJune 16, 2014
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Problems(23)
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Repair Estimates
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Q&A(111)
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Recalls(6)
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Shops
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Questions
- I'm having a problem trying to turn key how can I unlock the ignition?
- Why do the P,R,D symbols blink on my truck? Check engine light came on also..
- Sometimes a po300 cold hot doesn't matter. Restart after few minutes and clears
- New aftermarket towing mirrors. How do i make in-mirror signals work?
- how do I replace the ignition switch cylinder?
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Estimates
- 145,000 Mile Service ($94 - 123) in Copper Hill, VA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($259 - 347) in Petaluma, CA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($107 - 171) in Ryan, IA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Gillett Grove, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($121 - 143) in Blythewood, SC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($35 - 45) in Monkton, VT