First the volt gauge now the fuel gauge stopped working I'm told you have to replace the entire cluster it's over $500 any other ideas?
Gauges on 2004 GMC Sierra 1500
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150055 reports
Verified for the GMC Sierra 1500115 reports
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150015 reports
1 answerDecember 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Covert, MI
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($95 - 148) in Albany, TX
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($173 - 382) in Warrens, WI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($184 - 239) in Washington, NE
- Horn Replacement ($207 - 243) in Mount Olive, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($351 - 414) in Hornbeak, TN