First the volt gauge now the fuel gauge stopped working I'm told you have to replace the entire cluster it's over $500 any other ideas?
Gauges on 2004 GMC Sierra 1500
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150049 reports
1 answerFebruary 15, 2012
1 answerMarch 18, 2013
1 answerDecember 11, 2013
3 answersJune 28, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My steering wheel is slightly angled towards the drivers door is this normal?
- Driving 65 on Highway. Truck just stalled. It starts an immediately stalls out,
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.