First the volt gauge now the fuel gauge stopped working I'm told you have to replace the entire cluster it's over $500 any other ideas?
Gauges on 2004 GMC Sierra 1500
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150097 reports
Verified for the GMC Sierra 15006 reports
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150050 reports
1 answerDecember 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Covert, MI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($450 - 656) in Albany, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Warrens, WI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($322 - 430) in Washington, NE
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mount Olive, AL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($469 - 503) in Hornbeak, TN