First the volt gauge now the fuel gauge stopped working I'm told you have to replace the entire cluster it's over $500 any other ideas?
Gauges on 2004 GMC Sierra 1500
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150047 reports
1 answerFebruary 15, 2012
1 answerMarch 18, 2013
1 answerDecember 11, 2013
1 answerJune 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My truck is not leaking oil but burns a quart of oil after about 1500 miles.
- Why does my truck shake at 60 mph?
- how much to change rear spring shackles due to rusted out
- I have a 2003 gmc sierra 5.3. I seem to have a lot less power when i step on the gas and the engine light flashes. Any ideas?
- How much does it take to remove the heater ducts for cleaning?