Sometimes when I start my car the pressure gauge reads low and the light comes on. If I restart the car a few times the pressure gauge reads normal and everything is fine. I've checked my levels and everything is fine, could I have a bad sensor?
Gauge says low but if I restart the car a few of times it goes back. Bad sensor? on 2003 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.