Sometimes when I start my car the pressure gauge reads low and the light comes on. If I restart the car a few times the pressure gauge reads normal and everything is fine. I've checked my levels and everything is fine, could I have a bad sensor?
Gauge says low but if I restart the car a few of times it goes back. Bad sensor? on 2003 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- The airbag warning light goes on and off computer at Auto Z says drivers side
- What is the estimated repair cost for a.c. door blend?
- How do I fix a brand new installed gas tank that is leaking fuel on 1994 jeep
- can a 4speed auto trany go in it? what year will work?
- 2007 Jeep wrangler. I went to start the jeep. Lights come on, radio, Windows work.