I have trained the gate/garage door remote control buttons per owners manual (got the "successful" fast flashing signals), but the control doesn't seem to be transmitting as neither the gate nor the garage doors will open while using it. I also have a 99 LHS and trained and utilized it with no problem. Any ideas why the signals aren't being transmitted?
Gate/garage door remote control buttons not transmitting. on 2001 Chrysler LHS
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LHS Questions
- cant open the oil cap when hot. The crankcase pressure is high. The pvc stuck
- Throttle Position Sensor -Location
- Throttle Position Sensor -
- Throttle Position Sensor -'99 Chrysler LHS Location?
- My car recently had the ignition coils changed and five minutes later one started to smoke and melt on the sides and now it won't start?