I need an estimate to have a leaking gas tank replaced along with a new brace.
gas tank replacement on 2001 Ford F-150
0 answersSeptember 09, 2016
2 answersApril 11, 2011
3 answersOctober 27, 2013
3 answersOctober 08, 2013
1 answerMarch 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2001 Ford F-150 Estimates
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Gladstone, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Wysox, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($335 - 550) in Lower Lake, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($710 - 898) in Jennings, OK
- Distributor Rotor Replacement ($72 - 88) in Reidsville, NC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,103 - 2,926) in Mulga, AL