I was told that to gain access to the fuel lines gong to the fuel tank, I can remove a panel from the hatch instead of dropping the tank? Is this accurate?
Gas Tank on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerJuly 12, 2016
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
1 answerFebruary 13, 2014
1 answerJanuary 19, 2014
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Fairview, KS
- 120,000 Mile Service ($489 - 691) in Texarkana, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 950) in Fedhaven, FL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 225) in Evans, WV
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($770 - 1,021) in Grubbs, AR
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Arlington, SD