I was told that to gain access to the fuel lines gong to the fuel tank, I can remove a panel from the hatch instead of dropping the tank? Is this accurate?
Gas Tank on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerJuly 12, 2016
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
1 answerFebruary 13, 2014
1 answerJanuary 19, 2014
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- cant pass inspection no dashboard lights po650 p2272 p0157 poo57
- Why are the tail pipes so black?
- Why does my gas tank spit gas back out while I'm filling it?
- Struts need to be replaced under 40,000 miles. Is this covered under warranty?
- What would cause the B+ fuse to keep blowing after replacing the Alternator?