Can't "fill it up" ever. Have to fill one click at a time. Anyone know why or how I fix whatever's broken? It's every gas station, anywhere, every time I try to fill up.
Gas station pump (all brands/locations) clicks off when fueling tank. on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Taylor, TX
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Channing, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($739 - 918) in Lenox Dale, MA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($825 - 1,197) in Kellogg, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($654 - 685) in Woodbury, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($379 - 504) in Broken Bow, NE