Can't "fill it up" ever. Have to fill one click at a time. Anyone know why or how I fix whatever's broken? It's every gas station, anywhere, every time I try to fill up.
Gas station pump (all brands/locations) clicks off when fueling tank. on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($326 - $426) in Taylor, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - $193) in Channing, MI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($206 - $736) in Kellogg, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($202 - $256) in Woodbury, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($180 - $225) in Broken Bow, NE