I have a gas smell inside and outside the car when driving. It seems to be coming from engine are - can find no leaks, split hoses, etc. Was told it could be fuel injector - is it dangerous to drive? Also told it could be catalytic converter. Can not find a diagram of where fuel injectors are located but after going over the engine a couple of times, do not see any evidence of gas leaking.
gas smell in Xterra on 2003 Nissan Xterra
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Nissan Xterra
1 answerJuly 15, 2015
2 answersNovember 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other
- my car will start but it wont shift somebody told me its my shift cable how much
- What would make the key deactivated itself