I have a gas smell inside and outside the car when driving. It seems to be coming from engine are - can find no leaks, split hoses, etc. Was told it could be fuel injector - is it dangerous to drive? Also told it could be catalytic converter. Can not find a diagram of where fuel injectors are located but after going over the engine a couple of times, do not see any evidence of gas leaking.
gas smell in Xterra on 2003 Nissan Xterra
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Nissan Xterra
1 answerJuly 15, 2015
2 answersNovember 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- What should be an average cost to have the fuel sending unit replaced?
- 2006 Nissan Ext-era with problems at times starting it. What could cause this?
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other