I have a gas smell inside and outside the car when driving. It seems to be coming from engine are - can find no leaks, split hoses, etc. Was told it could be fuel injector - is it dangerous to drive? Also told it could be catalytic converter. Can not find a diagram of where fuel injectors are located but after going over the engine a couple of times, do not see any evidence of gas leaking.
gas smell in Xterra on 2003 Nissan Xterra
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Nissan Xterra
1 answerJuly 15, 2015
2 answersNovember 30, 2009
3 answersApril 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2003 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Add Front Engine Seals ($96 - 127) in Lawrence, MS
- Timing Belt Replacement ($342 - 446) in Dameron, MD
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($83 - 138) in Oakdale, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($304 - 467) in Allenton, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($155 - 306) in Eldora, IA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Drummond, OK