I have noticed the smell of fresh gas coming from the heater vents at startup on very cold days 20f and lower. The smell seems to go away after 10-15 minutes. Normal?
gas smell on 2004 Subaru Forester
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
1 answerJanuary 04, 2013
0 answersFebruary 23, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester
- Is a 98 Subaru forester a zero tolerance motor. What can happen when timing belt breaks?