I have noticed the smell of fresh gas coming from the heater vents at startup on very cold days 20f and lower. The smell seems to go away after 10-15 minutes. Normal?
gas smell on 2004 Subaru Forester
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
1 answerJanuary 04, 2013
0 answersFebruary 23, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2004 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,439 - 1,875) in Freetown, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Upper Falls, MD
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Lebanon, VA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Lenni, PA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($398 - 1,117) in Citrus Heights, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($239 - 284) in Newark, NY