after accelerating over 50 miles and hour my gas petal wants to stick after I have come to a halt.Also the engine acts as if it wants to quit. I only have 58.000 original miles on the car .Most of my driving is in town and I only drive 2 Miles to work and drive 20-40 Miles an hour
gas petal on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerApril 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Can I use a temperature switch from a regular Buick park avenue on my car
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.