when I accelerate over 50 Miles an hr and then come to a complete stop,my gas petal sticks.Also the engine acts as if it is going to stop. I have 58,000 original mils on the car. I usuallly drive 2 miles to work and drive 20-40 miles an hr
gas petal on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerApril 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Can I use a temperature switch from a regular Buick park avenue on my car
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.