when I accelerate over 50 Miles an hr and then come to a complete stop,my gas petal sticks.Also the engine acts as if it is going to stop. I have 58,000 original mils on the car. I usuallly drive 2 miles to work and drive 20-40 miles an hr
gas petal on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerApril 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.