but when you shut it down the pedal moves freely to the floor & back up. Bought this truck to rebuild & the previous owner said that the last time that he put the pedal to the floor, it stuck on the floor till he was able to get it pulled back up. Throttle cable is clean & shows no signs of wear. Any advice?
Gas pedal only goes half way down when running... on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?