but when you shut it down the pedal moves freely to the floor & back up. Bought this truck to rebuild & the previous owner said that the last time that he put the pedal to the floor, it stuck on the floor till he was able to get it pulled back up. Throttle cable is clean & shows no signs of wear. Any advice?
Gas pedal only goes half way down when running... on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Horton, AL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Jersey, VA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($466 - 689) in Genoa, CO
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($320 - 474) in Lees Summit, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Deerfield, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($398 - 450) in Lennox, SD