but when you shut it down the pedal moves freely to the floor & back up. Bought this truck to rebuild & the previous owner said that the last time that he put the pedal to the floor, it stuck on the floor till he was able to get it pulled back up. Throttle cable is clean & shows no signs of wear. Any advice?
Gas pedal only goes half way down when running... on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni