The gas pedal cable won't stay in place so, it comes out frequently. Is this a costly repair?
Gas pedal goes straight to the floor. Cable wont stay in. on 1992 Mazda B2200
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- what causes engine to barely start & run with gas pedal floored
- Gas and Temp gauges both do not work. Just put in a new battery. Checked fuses.
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
1992 Mazda B2200 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($178 - 299) in Dry Branch, GA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($407 - 547) in Manawa, WI
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($129 - 165) in Vesper, WI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($262 - 508) in Mount Carbon, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($123 - 156) in Macon, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($229 - 257) in Morrison, IL