I was driving my car and fuel went down 1/8th of a tank in a mile trip. I went into the store for an hour and notice my car was leaking gas and there was a puddle/stream of gas coming out from under my car i see it dripping my the front left tire. It will not start now. I understand it is probably no gas but i was wondering if anyone can tell me what parts i would probably need and how much would it cost? Is this a common thing? Thank you
Gas Line Leak on 1997 Oldsmobile LSS
Asked by Visitor for the 1997 Oldsmobile LSS
1 answerSeptember 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile LSS Questions
- My car will started then it will shut off sometimes it will start back up when
- I'm replacing the fuel pump but it is asking me of it and HEN or and HER style?
- Are there 2 belts needed on my LSS sprchrg. 1 accessories/1 supercharge
- How do i change the temp display to show faranheit not celcius...
- Car will not start battery 12.5V posts cleaned ?
1997 Oldsmobile LSS Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 196) in Montgomery, WV
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($143 - 208) in Linden, NC
- 30,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Darlington, MD
- Steering Rack Replacement ($449 - 712) in Mass City, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($450 - 509) in East Chatham, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($246 - 278) in La Mirada, CA