gas light keep coming on even with a full tank of gas
gas light on 2006 Kia Sorento
Verified for the Kia Sorento41 reports
1 answerOctober 06, 2010
1 answerOctober 29, 2012
18 answersJuly 14, 2010
1 answerMay 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- crankshaft pulley bolt repair
- my parking brake light and the battery keep coming on alternator is fine.
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Walterville, OR
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Poland, ME
- 40,000 Mile Service ($44 - 56) in Brunswick, NE
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($287 - 335) in Wamsutter, WY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($503 - 780) in Quincy, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($212 - 244) in Midway, TN