my check engine light came on 2 days ago took it the shop the next was told it was the EGR valve, took it to another shop, was told after a diagnostic that I have gasoline leaking into my radiator. The mechanic that work on my truck stated he has done this for over 30 yrs and has never seen anything like this before, but once, for the same make & model as mine. He stated that this should not happen, and does not know how this could happen, since my truck shows no other problems. Was told it was a safety issue and maybe covered under warranty due to a defect in the car itself. How could something like this happen?
Gas leaking into radiator on 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- oil was put in rear, because of humming sound. still hear some humming sound
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after firstname.lastname@example.org
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?