I have a gas leak. Finally found the leak. There is a pin hole in the fuel injector line, how do I repair this?
Gas Leak - fuel injector line on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($151 - 218) in Kellyton, AL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($393 - 811) in Marrowbone, KY
- Battery Replacement ($171 - 212) in Mountain Park, OK
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($388 - 631) in Aroma Park, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($347 - 429) in Toledo, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 528) in Grand Saline, TX