it appears constant,have not had diagnostic
gas hand goes up and down,when this happen gas light come on,back and forward on 1996 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1996 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Benet Lake, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Cedar Falls, IA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($211 - 299) in Burgin, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Grayling, AK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($199 - 275) in Turnersburg, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,536 - 2,009) in Wray, GA