There is plenty of gas in the car, but the gauge drops to zero and then the car won't start. When I hit about 45 on the highway, it seems like the car doesn't want to go anymore. Now my car is sitting in a lot and will not start enough for me to even get it home.
Gas gauge reads no gas and then the car won't start. But there is plenty of gas. on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.