There is plenty of gas in the car, but the gauge drops to zero and then the car won't start. When I hit about 45 on the highway, it seems like the car doesn't want to go anymore. Now my car is sitting in a lot and will not start enough for me to even get it home.
Gas gauge reads no gas and then the car won't start. But there is plenty of gas. on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Problems(24)
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Repair Estimates
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Q&A(61)
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Recalls
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Shops
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- How do you adjust the driver seat without power?
- My car won't start cranks though changed coils crank and cam sensor and reflash
- What does it mean when the "service suspension" light comes on.
- the sunroof has stopped working and is partly open -help
- Heater blows cold, actuators working and cabin filter clear. What next?
1998 Cadillac Seville STS Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($629 - $781) in Saint Jo, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($432 - $694) in Shawsville, VA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($149 - $319) in Stockton, IA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Rosedale, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - $346) in Camp Pendleton, CA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($390 - $529) in Creal Springs, IL