gas gauge drops off to empty after only four or five gallons are used. when you fill it up it reads full again until 4 or 5 gallons are used. it started doing this at about 51,000 miles.
gas gauge problem on 2007 Buick Rainier
1 answerJuly 22, 2011
1 answerAugust 14, 2010
Verified for the Buick Rainier67 reports
1 answerSeptember 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Shifter slides through all gears. How do we it?
- How much does it cost to convert the rear suspension to coil springs.
- My rear lift gate electronically opens only when it's in a good mood (no keyhole). All the other doors open fine. How much does it cost to fix. Or, can I do it myself?
- my rainier does not seem to be in awd. When it snowed i got stuck in my drive
- The only speaker working is the center one from the dash. nothing else is. why?