What causes this? Will I be able to fix this problem? Around how much will it cost me if I have problem fixed by a mechanic?
Gas Gauge needle seems to drop to Empty when vehicle is full usually when hot ou on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- V6 3.6l vvt shut off goingdown road for started back rod knocking what can I do
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?