My gas gauge is not reading correctly
gas gauge malfunction on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Havana, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Clanton, AL
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Redfield, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($128 - 178) in Ubly, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($254 - 339) in Green Camp, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($384 - 412) in Lantry, SD