gas gauge works sometimes and sometimes not
gas gauge is not working properly on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
6 answersAugust 07, 2009
2 answersAugust 20, 2015
1 answerDecember 06, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
1999 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($620 - 1,239) in Cheltenham, MD
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($150 - 199) in Greencreek, ID
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($113 - 176) in Mooers Forks, NY
- Battery Replacement ($122 - 158) in Van, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($275 - 465) in Olympia Fields, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($176 - 222) in Loughman, FL