gas gauge works sometimes and sometimes not
gas gauge is not working properly on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
6 answersAugust 07, 2009
2 answersAugust 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What should be the pressure on the gas pump?
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve